18 photos of dogs and cats that won't give their owners a moment of privacy
November 29, 2020
Although cats and dogs are our best friends in the animal kingdom, at times, they get just too cocky and become extremely intrusive. Given that each of us adopts a dog or a cat for the pleasure of taking care of another living being and to have a little company in return - all this is achieved in a unique friendship - it must also be said that if the animal becomes obsessed with our presence, it can get on our nerves a little. For some owners it's not even possible to go to the bathroom without a furry friend following them. In this list you can clearly see how difficult even taking a nap or reading the newspaper can be, without being accompanied by the presence of a very affectionate or over curious animal!
1. "I would just like to go to the bathroom ..."
2. "It's not that I really have to study ..."
3. He can't stay away from his owner!
4. "Cooeee! Did you think you could watch a movie in peace? Pay attention to me instead!"
5. Does he realize that he is extremely inappropriate ?!
6. "The first day I adopted her she managed to sneak into the bathroom and take a nap on my shoulder while I was taking a hot bath. Today she continues to do it .. and I thought cats hated water!"
7. "Someone get this thing off me!"
8. "So ... you want to read? Really?"
9. "This morning he decided he doesn't want me to work ..."