16 people who recreated their childhood photos showing that time passes but the feelings remain the same
How many times have we thought about our childhood, maybe about particularly happy moments and realized that we have inexorably grown up, even if it seems that those events happened just a few months ago?
If you have experienced this feeling, coupled with a little nostalgia for the good old days, know that you are not alone. The thing that often reassures us, in these cases, is that time passes but true feelings and true friendships remain. This is not a saying, but a reality: the people who matter in life will always be by our side. The guys in the photos we are about to show you know this well, and for this reason they have recreated with the utmost precision the photos of the happiest moments they experienced when they were little, bringing us fun and touching us at the same time!
1. Hard to believe it was us ...
2. To recreate such a memorable photo, you have to be exact, in all the details!
3. That game no longer fits us as well as it once did ...
4. My sister and I have always enjoyed dressing up, as children and as adults!
5. All of us grandkids gave this photo to my grandmother to celebrate her 70th birthday
6. The expressions are just the same: practically unmistakable!
7. My brother and I when he graduated ... and then when I graduated!
8. 22 years later, the tree is much bigger than it was when we were small ...
9. The hat is missing, but the spirit is still the same as when we were young!
10. Best friends for 18 years: an anniversary that had to be celebrated!
11. 1984 vs 2013: my brothers and I decided to go on a trip back to the same place, dress up like back then and take this picture!
12. Here we are, just like in the past ... only a few more years have passed!
13. Even when you are grown up, sometimes you have to behave like kids ...
14. Four true friends and the same happiness as many years ago
15. Jokers yesterday, jokers today!
16. My sister just got married, so we decided to recreate this moment from our childhood!
Have you ever enjoyed recreating your most beautiful childhood memories in a new photo?