19 photos of common objects that manage to be much more expressive than some people
How many times have you looked at an everyday object and been able to trace a human face in its features? This is a rather widespread phenomenon, called "pareidolia", which tends to lead us to recognise known shapes, objects or profiles (natural or artificial) in random objects. A little as if our brain perceives small optical illusions in everything around us. Anyone who is particularly superstitious or confident of a certain symbology could misunderstand the phenomenon in question, attributing an almost "divine" meaning to the optical illusion. In fact, it is just a subconscious illusion. To give you an idea of the phenomenon, we have collected a series of explanatory photos posted by various people on the internet who have been able to spot the various resemblances in a witty way.
Don't you think that many of these objects are more expressive than certain human faces?
1. He seems to be shouting with his arms in the air: "Run! Save yourselves!"
Reddit / daywalkersunite
2. "I don't like the 'look' of my cappuccino this morning ..."
Reddit / PepsiWithdrawal
3. He looks like a mop who doesn't really want to work today ...
4. These shorts look very perplexed, don't you think?
Reddit / Spoderman5555
5. A hat that looks like it's having a bad time!
6. A very expressive rock!
Reddit / _hola_crayola_
7. This muffin shows all its disappointment before it is eaten
Reddit / chalmers1999
8. A happy jalapeño!
Reddit / Butter_Dogs1
9. "While I was taking a walk in nature I found this rock covered with moss ... it looks like a giant baby!"
Reddit / cawteja
10. A door that expresses all its joy
Reddit / kramerica21
11. This stick of incense seems to get more angry the more it burns...
Reddit / Samson_2805
12. A comical-looking church in Madeira Beach, Florida
Reddit / TheRealGordonBombay
13. When you pull the handle too hard and the door is as shocked as you are by what happened
Reddit / MonsterPooper
14. Doesn't it remind you of someone?
Reddit / GarbageTrumpster
15. It looks like a little dog trapped in a plastic box, but rest assured: it's just a scone!
Reddit / amavritansky
16. A suspicious cockerel ...
Reddit / basedmeds
17. These two look scared ...
Reddit / b00lik
18. "Even my coffee refuses to wake up in the morning ..."
Reddit / Platypushat
19. Mr. Sofa is inviting you to sit down, don't be rude ...
Reddit / oliver9129