Discover how to make wine cork planters!
Plants have the power to give a room a vitality that few other "decorations" are able to achieve.
With succulent plants, in particular, you can realize many projects that provide a great deal of satisfaction with minimal effort.
After having explained how to make a graft with this type of plants, today we propose an original idea for decorating the house by creating mini plant vases using wine corks. Here's how!
To make these decorative mini planters you need:
- a drill with different size tips
- aquarium gravel (or simple pebbles)
- some succulent plants
- liquid glue
1. First make a little hole, using a small-sized tip without going too deep, then, with a larger tip, finish creating the space needed to insert the succulent plant.
2. Next, fill the hole in the cork with soil and get some small branches from a succulent plant (perhaps attempting to extrapolate some branches with the whole root still attached).
3. Insert the plant branches into the wine corks, add a little bit of loam, and secure the plants with a few pebbles.
If you want you can turn a mini-vase into a magnet to stick on the refrigerator.
Remember to water the plants about once a week or so!
To review all the steps, just follow the video below.