15 couples in love who prove that a great age difference is not an obstacle to their happiness
Do you agree that true love overcomes all obstacles? If so, do you consider age to be one of these obstacles? There are many people in the world who have lasting and meaningful relationships with partners much older than them. On the other hand, if you have strong feelings for someone, it doesn't matter if they are 30 or 50 years old - what matters is love. Yet an age difference in a couple is still seen, at least in some cases, as a taboo subject. Not to mention the related prejudices: if he is much older, one immediately thinks of a relationship of convenience, while if she is older, there seems to be something "wrong". The truth is that "the heart cannot be rules" and most of the time the explanation is simpler than you think: people just fall in love.
These 15 couples all have a pretty big age difference, but they all seem very happy with their choices!
1. "I'm 19 and he's 59: we decided to share our wedding photos"
Reddit / couplegoalsss
2. She is 23 and he is 43: they are very much in love!
Reddit / cherrybatx
3. She is 40 and he is 27, they are married and they couldn't be happier!
Reddit / Reginamunchie
4. "We've been married for 8 years and we are a very strong couple! My husband is 66, I am 38"
5. "When he walked into my bar I said 'you look like a troublemaker, what do you want?' and he (41) replied 'you!' (24). Since then we have always been together "
Reddit / AsBlueAsTheOcean
6. "I'm 29 and my girlfriend is 41. There is a difference of 12 years but it doesn't matter, she is my best friend and the love of my life"
Reddit / Amaroq001
7. "I am 52 and my wife is 36. Not everyone understands our marriage, but I can say that after 10 years we still have a wonderful relationship"
Reddit / iammrtwisted
8. She is 23 and he is 65, they have been together for a year and are very happy together
Reddit / nbover
9. "He (52) and I (29) have been through a lot, but we continue to be strong and full of love for each other"
Reddit / land--manatee
10. "Her (44) and I (29) always have a lot of fun when we are together!
Reddit / mca5087
11. "I love my santa claus guy! I am 35 and he is 52, we have been happily together for 5 years and tomorrow we will move into a house that will be all ours for the first time!"
Reddit / Lola_HighRolla
12. Her (40) and him (30) have an age difference and also a cultural difference. "We've been married for a year and we couldn't be without each other "
Reddit / Jennieinc
13. "Me 30 and him 54: happily together!"
Reddit / theghostofmyjoy
14. "We have been married for 3 years now. He is 35 and I am 46"
Reddit / ginaray74
15. "My favorite human being (51) and me (23). I have never been able to be myself so easily with another person. I have never been so happy for so long. He makes me really a better person "
Reddit / squishmitten7