19 people who have revealed their incompetence in doing their job
The world is full of people who believe they are smart and do their job flawlessly. A belief that is often sadly belied by their own results. Unfortunately, making mistakes in one's job sometimes means ruining the lives of other people as well: an engineer or architect who designs a house badly, risks causing serious trouble! In everyday life, a poorly executed design means causing some problems for those who will have to use that product. With this in mind, the level of carelessness - or incompetence? - with which some people carry out their work, seems inexplicable.
1. When you get carried away, on the wave of fun ...
2. Opening this will be a real challenge ...
Reddit / tonista
3. Hey, that looks like an empty parking spot ... ah no!
Reddit / MichaelSaniyan
4. When you install a kitchen faucet instead of a shower head ... here is the result!
5. Light was not a priority in this house perhaps ...
6. A completely useless ramp...
Reddit / mattchuaaa
7. The position of the toilet is very unusual ... who knows exactly what the designer had in mind?
Reddit / pigeonherd
8. Whoever chose this colored paper to separate slices of cheese did not realize the unpleasant "mold effect"!
Reddit / nakisa444
9. "This is the office bathroom door. It's transparent. No, it's not one of those expensive doors, where the glass becomes opaque when closed."
Reddit / anamiha
10. What is this room? A luxurious bathroom? A kitchen? ... is that a fireplace ?!
Reddit / halplatmein
11. "I think I'll put my stair ... mm .... HERE!"
Reddit / IsItKandar
12. The zigzag pattern of this path: absolutely unnecessary ...
Reddit / drnick1988
13. "Someone put the brand logo on the bottom of the lens ... I always think my glasses are dirty!"
Reddit / GallifreyanPrydonian
14. The "Line up 4!" game box: someone has already won and three pieces are literally suspended in the air!
Reddit / NeddieBoi777
15. "Invisible" stairs. Just right to fall and break your leg!
16. Understanding what this jacket is made of is not easy ...
Reddit / txm_butch23
17. This school was built about 1 month ago ... maybe they didn't take into consideration that it was NOT a daycare facility
Reddit / WifideRouter
18. It could be stressful trying to have a conversation with everyone at the table ...
Reddit / pantsinsummer
19. "My girlfriend has a pair of gloves where all the fingers are the same length!"
Reddit / TheStaplerMan2019