7 phrases of encouragement that parents can use to help their children be more self-confident
December 07, 2018
Parents express their love for their children in different ways, embracing them, kissing them, telling them stories and by simply spending time together.
Each of these small gestures, even if they seem insignificant, leaves an indelible mark on their mind.
In fact, very often, parents do not realize how much a simple word, dictated at the right time, can make the difference in the path of growth and self-awareness of their children.
In particular, we have collected a few phrases that a mother - and every parent in general - should occasionally say to enhance the strength and confidence of their child.
- 1. "You can do whatever you want and even if you make a mistake, I will still believe in you": It is important for a child to know that they can always count on their mother's trust and that they are able to face any kind of adversity.
- 2. "You are a blessing": Love towards your own children is a feeling that cannot be described in words, it can only be experienced.
- 3. "You are always in my thoughts": These words make your children feel safe and secure at all times.
- 4. "Being your mother is the most beautiful thing that could have happened to me": This phrase makes your children proud and makes them feel important.
- 5. "You are a beautiful person": These simple words, which are never to be discounted, increase the self-esteem of your children who will grow up more aware of their individual worth and be more optimistic.
- 6. "You can always trust me": Establishing a relationship of trust with your children means, for them, knowing that they can always count on the support of their mother in any situation, positive or negative.
- 7. "I'm proud of you": This phrase is definitely the one that pushes children to dare more, to carry out their choices, and to achieve their goals, conscious of always having beside them, their mother's guiding light.