How to turn an old bathtub into a pond ... and other crazy ideas for a garden!
September 18, 2018
Whoever has a garden, possesses a real treasure! No matter how small it may be, in fact, a green corner in our living environment allows us to maintain contact with nature, which is extremely beneficial for our spirit.
In fact, whether we just relax in the open air or do various tasks, a garden revives us.
It is a good idea then, to spend more time, perhaps enhancing a garden with some original ideas. Like for example, the ones that we propose here! These are gardening solutions involving fountains, waterfalls, and ponds of various sizes.
By the way, which one inspires you the most?
1. With a little effort, an old bathtub can be transformed, in an easy way, into a small garden pond! This garden solution is particularly suitable for sandy or rough terrain.
2. If you have a boat that is so old that it is no longer safe in the water --- fantastic! Just fill up the boat with water and create a small goldfish pond!
3. Decorative ruins are currently in fashion and can be further enhanced by a beautiful fountain.
4. Even a small pond can be of great effect - especially if it is enclosed in a broken but still beautiful globe.
5. In a Plexiglas column container, a water pump is positioned so that the nozzle is horizontal with respect to the ground. In this way, a vortex is created which gradually raises the water up and over the edge!
6. This fish observation tower is very impressive! When a giant glass jar is turned upside down and set on a submerged stand in your pond then the negative water pressure lets the water rise up, fill the inside, and remain inside! The fish in the pond can swim in and out of the glass jar and back into the pond as they please --- and they love it!
7. A musical instrument like an old tuba can have a second life as a water fountain --- and as a watering hole for thirsty birds!
8. A water path made of drainage pipes also brightens up a simple and plain-looking wall.
9. Making a small waterfall is not difficult! Just install an underground catch basin and pump system that continuously pulls the cascading water back up to flow over the rocks. Decorate the "exteriors" as you wish!