Do you have any very ripe bananas? You can turn them into a delicious dessert with disarming ease!
June 22, 2018
Do you have any ripe bananas at home and you fear that you will have to throw them away if no one eats them soon? Do not despair, there is a solution to save those bananas!
Today, we are going to teach you how to make delicious muffins with bananas and raspberries without using sugar and flour! It's very simple and the bananas can also be very ripe.
You will only need 4 eggs, 2 bananas, and some raspberries. Given the ingredients, this delicious recipe is also suitable for people who suffer from gluten intolerance and it is disarmingly easy to prepare.
1. Cut the ripe bananas into small pieces and start mashing them.
2. Mash them until they have been transformed into a nice mush!
3. Add all four eggs
4. Mix everything together with a fork
5. Place the raspberries in the muffin pan molds.
6. Fill the molds with the egg/banana batter.
7. Bake for about 12 minutes at 350°F (180°C).
8. When you see them golden as in the picture, they are done. Let them cool for a few minutes and remove them from the molds.
9. Enjoy your dessert!
Below is also a video tutorial for this recipe.