22 kitchen utensils that can be converted into unique decorations for the home
June 01, 2018
Kitchen utensils are the objects most used in a house and they are designed to wear out quickly.
Consequently, you end up with cracked or unmatched cups or glasses, scratched pans or worn and excess cutlery.
If this is your case and you are thinking of throwing them away, stop! The trash can is no longer their inevitable fate!
This is especially true if in your spare time you love to give free rein to your imagination with useful and decorative creations, such as those that we propose here below!
1. Old worn cups can become elegant outdoor food trays for birds and small wild animals.
2. Wire whisks can be transformed into romantic candlesticks with a great modern look!
3. Have you accumulated scratched pans in the cupboard? Pull them out and convert them into wall clocks!
An extra colander can easily become a very convenient container for balls of yarn!
5. A nice way to indicate what seeds have been planted --- but not only -- is to make labels with the names, stick them on the cutlery, and stick them in the plant holders or the ground!
6. An old rusty colander easily becomes a suggestive wall lamp!
7. Cups and goblets, decorated with imagination and upside down, change into cute candlesticks!
8. Many unused teacups and saucers can be transformed into original chandeliers!
9. An old coffee pot becomes a decorative terrarium!