26 funny pictures of people for whom the day started in the worst way
Murphy's law is a set of paradoxical pseudo-scientific rules that describe some aspects of human life by mocking the negativity that afflicts people every day.
The first axiom, which in general sums up all the "Murphological philosophy", is the famous "If something can go wrong, it will go wrong", and emphasizes the inexorability of negative events.
The genius of this sentence lies in its truth! In fact, how many times have you ascertained that an event has evolved exactly according to your worst expectations?
If this has happened to you, know that you are in good company. For example, the 26 people you see below probably feel the same way ...
Mrencinas / reddit
When you bought a car called the "Flame" but now you are driving a "Lame"!
Thechuz1337 / reddit
3. Ok, I think I'll stay at home ...
Xingua92 / reddit
A child riding a mono skateboard has obviously had a bad day ...
Syckwun / reddit
Now this is what you call discipline!
RyderDeiniol / reddit
How ironic ...
Dimassamid / imgur
When you eat a bowl of cereal while sitting in the sun ... and you fall asleep!
gDisasters / reddit
8. Now, who would have the courage to point out to her ... the signs?
Bierrr / reddit
9. When you prepare a nice lunch and ... surprise!
ihatecaptcha / imgur
10. "Halloween 1989. I'm the one on the right. My sister is the one behind me in the background ... she's going to have a terrible day."
BryanwithaY / reddit
11. Someone must have taken a few days off ...
dream_monkey / reddit
12. My worst nightmare!
themanimal / reddit
13. A girl accidentally dropped her smartphone in a zoo enclosure. She did not want it back.
PraxAttacks / reddit
14. When you realize the embarrassing truth ... after 4 hours spent in the office!
SirSpankalott / reddit
15. Self-tanning spray and tears do not get along!
thiscontradiction / reddit
16. Next time ... HOTEL.
anlyin / imgur
17. An unforgettable birthday party!
Thisguysays / imgur
18. A wardrobe malfunction?
Spodiz / imgur
19. Someone really needed some toilet paper!
HTBscribbles / reddit
20. The worst nightmare for anyone who has ever worked in a store.
AndySlot / imgur
21. I would sell the whole house.
Hanssssolo / reddit
22. Everything did not go according to plan ...
NuclearAmerican / reddit
23. The water that has filtered down from the upper floor is now collected in the ceiling paint. AND NOW???
24. No, it's not a scene from a comedy film ... this really happened!
JaCobra789 / reddit
25. Another birthday to remember!
jumpingpanda11 / reddit
26. Try again tomorrow morning, maybe it will be better ...
LOHare / reddit