19 shamelessly luxurious things I will buy when I am a millionaire
Although unbridled luxury and the useless waste of natural resources are things that we should not be proud of, there are some small hidden desires that we do not have to be ashamed of.
Besides, dreaming is not against the law, and above all - you will say - with your own money you can do whatever you want!
We have put together a photo gallery of shamelessly luxurious objects, which probably very few of us will ever have the chance to own or even just experience. Some are really exaggerated and excessive but ... resisting their charm is impossible!
1. A tree house .... the dream of every child!
Secluded Intown Treehouse
2. A bed-sized hammock ... to take a nap in comfort and style
3. A waterslide in a bedroom closet that leads directly to the swimming pool
Perdu by Hansmere
4. A home movie theater!
5. A bed that reproduces the starry sky
6. A hammock hanging over a lake
7. A bedroom with moving walls
8. A lamp that creates an incredible "One Thousand and One Nights" ambiance!
Anila Quayyum Agha
9. An indoor and outdoor swimming pool
10. Pipe-system walkways for my cat friends
Because we can
11. Walls made almost totally of glass to admire a forest lake
12. A bathroom with a glass floor ... built over a former elevator shaft!
Hernandez Silva Architects
13. A garage that can disappear ... underground.
14. A multilevel labyrinth aquarium
15. An island ... your own private island!
Private Islands online
16. A tent to admire the sky at night
17. A cozy library nestled in the forest where you isolate yourself from everyone and recharge your batteries ...
18. A wine storage cupboard with vintage wines
And last but not least ... I would like a bathroom with a fireplace!
lovely bathroom design