Christian Ramos presents his "Toothpaste Art"
June 16, 2017
Surely - or at least this is what dentists recommend, you should use toothpaste twice a day, to perform the action that we all associate with this product.
But what you probably do not know is that toothpaste can be used in many other areas of life, replacing an incredible amount of household products.
Its physical properties and its composition today make toothpaste a valuable helper for removing certain types of stains, for eliminating unpleasant odors, and for helping to perform many daily tasks.
Let's take a look at some of these different uses --- you will be amazed!
1. Repair old scratched CDs
Spread some toothpaste over the surface of an old CD / DVD applying it with a slight but firm pressure with your fingers; when it begins to dry and harden wash it away completely with lukewarm water and then dry. A significant improvement will be immediately evident!
2. Remove water stains from furniture by using toothpaste like soap with a damp cloth.
3. In the same way, toothpaste can also remove traces of markers from furniture.
It makes oxidized silverware shine like new again...and also works with jewelry.
5. Toothpaste helps to dry and eliminate facial blemishes.
6. Used as a soap, toothpaste eliminates food odors from your hands.
7. Toothpaste makes the inside of a toilet bowl shine!
Squeeze some toothpaste into the toilet bowl then use the toilet brush to scrub the bowl --- and it will be shining clean again!
8. Toothpaste perfectly cleans shoes with white rubber edging!
9. Toothpaste helps to remove small scratches from your smartphone screen.
10. Toothpaste can rejuvenate old piano keys and make them shiny white and black again.
11. Toothpaste used with an old toothbrush can help keep your nails clean and bright!
12. Toothpaste can also rejuvenate the metal parts of your iron and make it will look like new!
These alternative uses are still not enough? Ok, in the video we have another suggestion for you ... it is very creative! :-)