"Your child needs a dog": 17 photos full of sweetness describe the friendship between children and their puppies
If you believe your child doesn't need a dog, well, you're wrong and a Cambridge University study proves it!
Regardless of whether or not you have the opportunity to adopt a puppy, a 2017 study, carried out by the famous English university, confirmed the importance that pets, and in particular dogs, have in the lives of children. It would seem, in fact, that children who grow up with a dog at home develop a bond with it that is sometimes almost superior to that which they maintain with their little brother or sister. With the faithful dog friend, in fact, there are no conflicts, communication is excellent, as well as the company: life with your puppy is wonderful!
If you have any doubts about it, check out these fantastic photos:
via Science direct
1. "Here is my son showing his favorite cartoon to the puppy ..."
Facebook / Daniel Ball
2. Even a time of prayer is different if there is a four-legged friend to keep us company
Twitter / David Moody
3. "Our neighbor gives dogs treats through the fence. He recently gave my daughter treats too. Here they are waiting patiently for some treats!"
Reddit / MokeOG
4. How sweet...
5. "This is the dog my mother saved. He and my daughter are best friends. Here I captured them while they watched Peppa Pig ..."
Reddit / izzygray603
6. Two babies sleeping!
7. So soft...and so much happiness!
8. "My grand daughter and her new dog are already best friends ... they also wear the same polka dot pattern!"
Reddit / thewifeandkids
9. Like owner, like dog...
Reddit / Meems138
10. A summer afternoon nap...
Instagram / mommasgonecity
11. A boy and his faithful puppy: the essense of happiness captured in a photo!
Reddit / Kevin_0019
12. "This is my baby, not yours!"
13. My son and my dog...they're always together!
14. "Eight months ago, we got our son a therapy dog. Our son was very dependent on his wheelchair. We were hoping the dog would help him get stronger and get rid of the chair. I think they've done it together! "
Reddit / YourNameWisely
15. Watch out for this pair!
Reddit / romulao
16. "If he is away from the baby for too long he feels lost"
17. Both equally curious!
Reddit / Physical_Boss3285