15 brilliant tips to organize your cellar or garage without spending a lot of money!
Reorganizing your cellar or garage is not a trivial matter, as they tend to be filled with useless objects or with things for which it is difficult to find another storage space.
In fact, these environments of the house are where both tools for maintenance and everyday cleaning are kept and Christmas decorations or family memorabilia, which are used very rarely.
We have collected for you in this photo gallery 15 smart tips to help you try to counteract the tendency for the chaos that is typically found in a garage, by turning it into a place where you can quickly find (or at least with very little searching) everything you need.
1. A suspended rack or container with pulleys can create a lot of extra space.
2. Organize the tips of screwdrivers and the drill using a magnetic bar.
3. In the garage as in the kitchen, container racks hooked on rail rods help you always have everything at your fingertips.
4. Rods with hooks hanging from the wall are a convenient alternative to normal racks.
5. A perforated panel or a hanging plastic shoe storage bag is a good solution to take advantage of empty walls.
6. Use elastic ropes with hooks to store sports balls to keep them in order and easily accessible.
7. Place nails and screws in jam or marmalade jars and then simply hang the jars on a wooden shelf!
8. A dispenser for various kinds of adhesive tape.
9. Walls are always useful for extra space!
10. Garbage bags should always be stored like a roll of paper towels!
11. Smaller bicycles can be suspended vertically.
12. Perforated panel boards help to keep the largest and sharpest tools in order.
13. Do you take care of the flower or vegetable garden? Here's how to store the various gardening tools ...
14. An elegant way to organize and keep screwdrivers within easy reach.
15. And finally, with PVC pipes, you can create supports for tools with a long handle!