27 design errors that you will not be able to find an explanation for
To sell a product you can opt to promote a feature that is well-liked and popular or decide to create something out of the ordinary that has never been seen before.
Of course, the latter option is certainly the riskiest and one that most often leads to real failures.
Among the images that we will show you below, you will not only find confirmation in these bad design choices, but you can also enjoy seeing some really funny design mistakes.
1. A mini curtain for a mini window.
ahgueso / reddit
2. Never has a Shrek castle made you more afraid than this one ...
DershBershPershMersh / reddit
3. A designer sofa, but somewhat uncomfortable ... Don't you think?
iDriveAvolvo / reddit
4. These bathrooms are not for tall people.
dadmachine / reddit
5. And if you wanted to go to the sixth floor?
casc1701 / reddit
6. It is forbidden to slide down this railing, as well as very painful!
tofo90 / reddit
7. Enter or not to enter? That is the question ...
8. When you are unsure of which brand to buy ...
9. Is this a ramp for the disabled or what?
Herdnerfer / reddit
10.What a difference a few inches make ...
ekstyie / reddit
11. They sure don't make dolls the way they used to!
12. In this bathroom, you can find almost everything you need in one place!
RespectMyAuth / imgur
13. Is there a problem with your child? ...
madWasabii / reddit
14. Not the best carpet pattern for a stairway!
scienceyeaux / reddit
15. Batteries must be inserted separately, fortunately, a different type of screwdriver is not required for each compartment!
Peef_Rimgar420 / reddit
16. Very useful electrical sockets ...
CameronHubenstein / imgur
17. A little step right in front of the stairs to make sure that you trip and fall to your death?
ZR6X / reddit
18. Poor Sailor Moon ...
InRainbows555 / reddit
19. Have you ever opened a door to nothing?
Jayids / reddit
20. Beware of dizziness and a spinning sensation in this bathroom!
LibidoDealer / reddit
21. In this classroom, the clock is behind the air conditioning duct!
Agent-Platinum / reddit
22. This door will remain open forever ...
unknown author / reddit
23. You had one job ...
24. Cup holders that are not very useful ...
EdgeofmyLegacy / reddit
25. Pikachu, what have they done to you?
Sanguine__ / reddit
26. A beautiful bathtub but it is a shame that is completely useless.
sunbolts / reddit
27. Privacy Is Dead, Long Live Privacy!