When urban vandalism becomes clever and cool ...
Potholes on the streets, light poles leaning or that have fallen down, entire neighborhoods without an iota of vitality ...
Often waiting for some intervention from city authorities to eliminate or improve these unsightly and unpleasant conditions is almost hopeless, but fortunately, there is vandalism.
No, not the kind of vandalism that destroys or defaces property, but the kind that brings a touch of originality and gives some sense to something that would otherwise remain anonymous, ignored, or abandoned.
Here are twenty-five examples that will make you smile or exclaim "pretty cool!" or maybe even "pure genius"!
1. Ant-Man vs Yellow Jacket! Now we understand why this area is devastated!
2. A simple and suggestive sticker attached to a ceiling lamp in a public bathroom.
3. A trash can is eating a biscuit!
4. "This year thousands of men will die of stubbornness.' --- "NO, We WON'T.
5. "Vandalism" in Canada.
6. Please do not touch.
7. Attention, be careful .....one of the three snakes is dangerous.
8. Urban Kung Fu
9. Do not forget to applaud the jellyfish ...
11. Pac-Man also eats pedestrian zebra stripes!
12. Just like riding a roller coaster!
13. This is actually vandalism ... But here the Led Zeppelin were practically summoned!
14. "See any vandals?" ..... "Nope."
15. Jack Torrance's nightmare persists even in the daylight!
16. From "wild" to "sausage" in a few seconds!
The French advertising says "sauvage" (wild), but just change a letter and you get the English word "sausage"' ...