These 16 illustrations depict the happy life of those who choose to live alone!
Some people are not made to stay alone and can only fully attain their serenity when they are in the company of other people. While others, instead, by nature and character, prefer solitude and life as a single.
The illustrator Yaoyao Ma has created a series of cartoons designed to illustrate the beauty of solitude and being single and what it means to have full possession of your own time and space.
Of course, living alone does not rule out the possibility of having a faithful pet, just like Yaoyao Ma suggests!
1. The illustrator, Yaoyao Ma, has created a series of female characters to show that "living alone is beautiful".
2. Her characters share her tastes for life, solitude, pets ... And freedom!
3. Nowadays people are more and more obsessed with sharing while she instead wants to rediscover the pleasure of doing things alone and being the mistress of all her time.
4. Living life as a couple offers many moments of happiness, but it demands, more or less definitively, the abandonment of some typical habits of a person who is single.
5. Living alone will surely help you recover energy and be more productive.
6. When you live alone and are single, conversational moments are transformed into moments of meditation, and the entire body benefits from this positive energy.
7. The illustrator gives the love that she has exclusively to herself and to her pets, the only ones who will never betray her.
8. Knowing how to be alone and live in solitude is an art that not everyone is capable of but solitude should be experienced for at least a brief period of time.
9. When you choose to be single, you can get rid of all the insecurities, like that of appearing to be crazy if in August you think about Christmas.
10. The advantage of being single is that you can fully follow your own will and desires! Deciding to go on another trip has never been easier!
11. It's never late for anything if you listen to your own biological clock.
12. For many, this lifestyle seems to be only selfishness, but perhaps it is exactly in this way that the pleasure of being in the company of others is rediscovered and appreciated.
13. Whether this is already a part of your being or not at all, being alone and experiencing solitude is an opportunity to get to know yourself better.
14. Being able to live with oneself is not easy in a confusing world that makes people lose contact with their inner selves.
15. Knowing how to be alone is a sign of emotional and spiritual maturity and it is the substrate that is necessary for the growth of new ....
16 ... Flowers that can then become new loves!