Discover more ways to use a magic eraser sponge
September 14, 2017
Who does not appreciate tools and techniques that save us time and effort when we do housework?
Today we want to reveal all the uses of the so-called "magic eraser" sponge (which are usually purchased to remove stains and marks from floors and walls) but which can actually help solve many other problems of everyday life.
In the attached video, you will find more than twenty uses, but here we illustrate five for you!
1. Use the magic sponge to easily remove adhesive labels that just do not want to be removed no matter how hard you try!
2. You can use a magic eraser sponge to remove ink stains from your skin and fingers.
3. Remove marks and stains from shoes! It may take a few minutes but the result is phenomenal!
4. Even the traces left by a deodorant stick on a t-shirt or sweater can be removed with this kind of sponge.
5. The magic eraser sponge is also useful in the car! It removes dirt and grease from the steering wheel with just a few wipes!
A trick to make your magic eraser sponge last longer is to cut a sponge in three or four pieces and so that you do not risk throwing it away without having exploited every inch.
Another bit of advice is to use it after moistening the surface that is to be cleaned (better if you use a spray bottle) and start rubbing with a light touch. Some materials may be too sensitive for this powerful eraser sponge! So be careful!