How to use plastic adhesive hooks to organize your house and create extra space
Organizing your home and creating some extra space can be a very tiring job, especially if, in addition to your own needs, you have to manage the daily routine of an entire family.
However, we have discovered that there are countless tips that, if applied in the right way, can make the difference between an amateur and a "professional" homemaker.
In this case, we are taking into consideration the usefulness of plastic adhesive hooks. Yes, that easy to use accessory that you can find for a few cents at the corner store. Did you know that adhesive hooks can be really useful for keeping objects in order and easily accessible?
Here are some beneficial tips for using them!
1. Use adhesive hooks to route electrical cables and hide them from view.
2. You can use adhesive hooks to contemporaneously dry and display children's artworks.
3. You can put books and magazines in hammocks made with fabric and wooden rods and hung on adhesive hooks.
4. Here's a way to store an ironing board using adhesive hooks. It's very easy thanks to this idea!
5. Arrange and hang hair accessories on adhesive hooks inside cabinet doors to create extra space.
6. Rods and adhesive hooks will help you keep your kitchen counter space uncluttered.
7. You can also use adhesive hooks to create a hanging wall garden!
8. Create a jewelry box using a frame and some adhesive hooks.
9. Is a roll of aluminum foil awkward to handle? Hang it up on adhesive hooks and you will not have any problems!
10. Even a children's creative corner can benefit from the use of adhesive hooks.
11. Here is another vertical mini-garden made using adhesive hooks ... beautiful and elegant!
12. If you often dedicate yourself to creative projects, organize tapes and ribbons using adhesive hooks and rods.
13. If you need to hang a curtain that does not need to be opened then you can opt for very useful adhesive plastic hooks.
14. Using adhesive hooks is an unbeatable idea for storing pot covers without occupying kitchen shelves!
15. Here is a very simple and fast way to hang a garland on a door using just one adhesive hook!
16. By attaching three simple adhesive hooks to a wall, you can create a tablet stand!
17. And finally, for underwear use laundry baskets hung on walls with adhesive hooks!